Jack Uldrich is a renowned global futurist, independent scholar, sought-after business speaker, and best-selling author. He is noted for his ability to deliver stimulating, new perspectives on competitive advantage, organizational change, and transformational leadership, while helping businesses to adapt. Uldrich is highly regarded for his unique ability to present multifaceted information in an entertaining and understandable manner that stays with his audiences long afterwards.
His speeches on topics such as future trends, emerging technologies, innovations, change management, and leadership prove to be captivating and provocative. Uldrich has served as an advisor to Fortune 1000 companies and has spoken to hundreds of businesses and organizations, including General Electric, General Mills, the Young Presidents Organization (YPO), Pfizer, Invitrogen, St. Jude Medical, AG Schering, Imation, Fairview Hospitals, Touchstone Energy, the Insurance Service Organization, the National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the National Paint & Coatings Association.
Jack Uldrich’s best-selling and award-winning books include, The Next Big Thing is Really Small: How Nanotechnology Will Change the Future of Your Business, Into the Unknown: Leadership Lessons from Lewis & Clark’s Daring Westward Expedition, and Jump the Curve: 50 Essential Strategies to Help Your Company Stay Ahead of Emerging Technologies. He is also the author of Green Investing: A Guide to Making Money through Environment-Friendly Stocks, Higher Unlearning: 39 Post-Requisite Lessons for Achieving a Successful Future and Unlearning 101: 101 Lessons in Thinking Inside-Out the Box. His most recent book is Business As Unusual: A Futurist's Unorthodox, Unconventional, and Uncomfortable Guide to Doing Business.
Mr. Uldrich’s other written works have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The Futurist, Future Quarterly Research, The Wall Street Reporter, Leader to Leader, Management Quarterly, and hundreds of other newspapers and publications around the country. He also writes a regular column on emerging technologies for The Motley Fool, and is a frequent guest of the media worldwide—having appeared on CNN, MSNBC, and National Public Radio on numerous occasions.
Highly regarded for his unique ability to present complex information in an entertaining, understandable and digestible manner that stays with his audiences long afterwards, Uldrich has spoken to hundreds of businesses and organizations.
Jack Uldrich is also known for his willingness to work with clients well in advance of his presentations in order to deliver highly tailored presentations that are guaranteed to help his clients not only profit today, but continue to prosper long into the future.
"Your opening address [was] ... the best keynote we have had in years. You were inspiring, thought-provoking, motivational, and practical all at once with a huge dose of practicality intricately added to the mix. But don't take my word for it -- consider the fact that 73 percent of the people who attended your presentation gave your session a five on a five-point scale (the other 27 percent gave you a 4++)."